No, he won't be President, don't worry!
"The day" has finally arrived! Hurray! The end of Donald Trump is near!
There is so much we learned during this crazy election!
- We learned how easy it is to manipulate a very large part of the population
- We learned that it is actually possible to hide your tax returns while running for president
- We learned how somebody like Hitler could actually come to power (on a side note, the Nazis received 43,9% in the last "free" elections in March 1933, which will probably be very close to Donald Trump's result)
- We learned that even somebody like Glenn Beck is able to finally "see the light"
- We learned that most of the GOP politicans are disgusting cowards who would endorse satan if their political lives depended on it
- We learned that right-wingers like Ben Howe are actually able to realize that somebody like Trump would rule as a dictator and are not afraid to speak out against him (however, they will start to love other right-wing scumbags again pretty soon, sadly)
- We learned that democracy is very fragile, and that even after this election democracy in the USA will continue to be under threat
- We learned that politics in the USA is not a joke, but deadly serious, especially if you elect the person who will be able to blow up the world
We learned of course many, many more things - maybe you can add more examples in the comments.
It will be an exciting day! Let's praise democracy and enjoy ourselves!
Wonderful "final clip" by the Clinton campaign - "Don't stand still. Vote today."