Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Take a look at the healthiest US President ever


By Patrick

Hi everyone, while there was so much discussion about "Donald Trump will be the healthiest president ever - NOT", I thought I should post the above picture, which we found on facebook. It's just so sweet.

This would not be complete without Stephen Colbert:




Well, I don't really know what to talk about right now. It feels a bit boring writing anything about Donaldo Trumpolini, as it is quite tiring how he puts his boundless stupidity on display on a daily basis. America and the world will survive Donald Trump, I am convinced.

We are going to be travelling again for a few days. We won't be online very much during the next days. Can we leave you alone in the meantime? Yes, I think we can! :-)

Don't forget to retweet my tweet with the above picture!

I feel like posting more artworks from Albrecht Dürer. The beauty of art surpasses almost everything (click to enlarge). 

Please talk about everything, and have a good time, everybody!





Finally:

I posted this fascinating little clip in the comments before, featuring American artist Andrew Stein Raftery, who explains how engravings come to life:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment