Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Santorum's Win in Minnesota, Missouri, Colorado. Spread Santorum All Over Town

By Kathleen

Picture from Daily Kos. Hat-tip to BfromC

It seems that Rick Santorum will pull a hat-trick tonight and win all three of that polls that took place earlier. Huffington Post has declared that Rick is on fire -- I presume they mean literally and not metaphorically. Only Joking! Still one can dream.


As in previous states the numbers of voters in these caucus and primary polls is extremely low. I would say that Santorum's win tonight merely adds up to a hill of beans.

Here is the best comment at Huffington Post on the subject:

3 states have gone S_A_N_I_T_­A_R_I_U_M!   
Indeed!

Fortunately for you, I have been saving the following videos for a night like this. Enjoy. hat-tip to spreadingsantorum.com

 






No comments:

Post a Comment